Monday, November 19, 2007

I Love Jim Lee

Watch the Video!
the Batman picture from "the aspiring comic book artist" is a picture I sent to Jim Lee somewhen back in 2005, as a Thank you gift after having met him in 2004 in Germany. You cant Imagine how I was blown away by the fact that he still had the picture and that hes showed it to the camera.
The Video is a part of an Interview in which Jim leads a camerateam through Wildstorm studios.
I know for most people its not such a big deal, but when I watched the video, after having a really bad day I went to bed with a big smile.
Whenever I met Jim he was really nice and friendly to me and this video just makes me love him more and more!
Thanks so much Jim:)
All the best,
Sedat

9 comments:

daly city steven said...

dude that is so cool!
you must be blown away.
talk to you soon!
steven in daly city, california

tomek's world of liquor said...

very cool man, i actually remember you showing me that picture...?
so what happened to your wildstorm submission?

Todd Michael Rogers said...

Man that's awesome.
I really think your work is pretty dynamite man...

sparkling...crystal....dynamite.

-mE!

Tristan Vick said...

I love how he drops the NOT so subtle hint... "You never know who'll become famous..." *wink wink *nudge nudge.

That's a nice guy to do that for you, even if all it's good for is a self-esteem boost. But heck, I wouldn't be complaining.

Great job! And hey, if I know, and if Jim Lee knows it, then it must be true? You're gonna be hot stuff!

SedatOezgen said...

hey folks,
thanks for the nice words :)
yeah as you can imagine i was really blown away by the fact that Jim still had the picture and that he showed it to the camera:)

todd thank you for the nice words on the art:)

Jim was always very nice to me when I met him, and he really deserves a to of respect for always being so friendly to his fans!

And I really hope that I will prove him right about what he says :)
all the best,
Sedat

Borbs said...

Hi Sedat! =D
This is Thiago, from Brazil! =D

Do you have any e-mail, Facebook profile? I'm already planning my 2008 SDCC trip... =D

AWESOME this video, dude! =D
Jim Lee RULEZ! =D

Keep in touch! =D

SedatOezgen said...

hey Thiago:)
How are you buddy:) hope everythings fine my friend:)
my email adress is young-sedat(at)lycos.de thats the best way to contact me:)

Cant wait to hear from you buddy:)
Sedat

COMIKXGUY said...

I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO DO THIS!

I WOULD :)

IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW ALREADY, I FOUND YOU ON YOUTUBE

KEEP THEM COMING

SedatOezgen said...

@Comixguy:)
it was a great honor for me to see that Jim showed my picture:)
Yeah I saw your comment on youtube as well, thanks alot:)
thanks for the nice words:)
all the best,
Sedat:)